Explore Cape Town
Victorskloof is centrally located among Cape Town'smost popular attractions and activities.
SIGHT SEEING AND "THINGS TO DO"
We offer assistance in planning for sight-seeing experiences, day trips,car-hire, in and around Cape Town.
REFER TO OUR BLOG PAGE FOR OVER 50 THINGS TO DO
Our lodge offers easy access to many local attractions, including hiking, horse-riding routes, Seal Island, sandy beaches, deep sea fishing, scenic drives to Chapmans Peak or Noordhoek Beach or a visit to local communities. A visit to the Kirstenbosch Gardens or a trip up Table Mountain are a must. Twenty minutes from 6 Golf Courses and 4 Wine Estates. Extended wine tours to the Stellenbosch area can be arranged by request.
PLEASE SEE THE BLOG PAGE FOR ALL THE THINGS TO DO IN AND AROUND HOUT BAY
In and around Cape Town
- Including Cape Town's "BIG 6"
- Chapman's Peak
- Hout Bay Harbour
- Seal & whale viewing
- Cape Peninsular Drive - Cape Point
- Camps Bay & Clifton
- Kirstenbosch Botanic Gardens
- World Of Birds
- Constantia Valley Wine Route
- Table Mountain Aerial Cable Way
- Robben Island , 6 Golf Courses
- Zipline Tours – SA Forest Adventures
- Newlands Rugby & Cricket Grounds
- Hout Bay Market
Attractions close by
- Cape Town Waterfront - 18km
- Cape Point - 25km
- Chapman’s Peak Drive - 5km
- Constantia Wine lands - 3km
- Camps Bay - 10km
- Llandudno - 5km
- Table Mountain - 15km
Selection of local restaurants
- La Parada
- La Colom
- Quentin’s at Oakhurst
- Chapman’s Peak Hotel